I like it, a lot, and I've seen a LOT of plans. Where is the TV going in the great room and the AV stuff? Add a 2/0 LH door swining into the master bath at the commode. Don't you want to let Blaine have some privacy and odor prevention??? :)
The TV is going on the wall next to the stairs... we are still working out where all the cables and such are going... we haven't met with the electrical guy yet. Our flat screen will probably go on the wall with some kind of entertainment center underneath. Yeah, we removed the door for the bathroom b/c of some space issues regarding that hall linen closet and making our linen closet a little bigger. Somehow Blaine and I have never really had issues with that... but I am sure one could be added later.. who knows - heck it saved us a couple $100. I have a whole new respect for how much all of those high end little details cost! Yikes!
Looks great! It's going to be so much fun for us to get to watch the progress virtually.
ReplyDeleteI like it, a lot, and I've seen a LOT of plans. Where is the TV going in the great room and the AV stuff? Add a 2/0 LH door swining into the master bath at the commode. Don't you want to let Blaine have some privacy and odor prevention??? :)
ReplyDeleteThe TV is going on the wall next to the stairs... we are still working out where all the cables and such are going... we haven't met with the electrical guy yet. Our flat screen will probably go on the wall with some kind of entertainment center underneath. Yeah, we removed the door for the bathroom b/c of some space issues regarding that hall linen closet and making our linen closet a little bigger. Somehow Blaine and I have never really had issues with that... but I am sure one could be added later.. who knows - heck it saved us a couple $100. I have a whole new respect for how much all of those high end little details cost! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing the laundry room below the master, I was gonna recommend a laundry shute and was happy to see that it is already there!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great. I'll look forward to the progress.